More Download Links and Mirrors
Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor Plugin Lets you Add /Edit / Delete fields in checkout form . You can reorder them using our Drag and Drop Admin UI .Plugin Supports 8 types of widely used custom fields. You can opt to send custom field data with order email and also display it on admin order page.
- Edit /Manage Default woocommerce checkout fields
- Remove Default woocommerce Checkout fields
- Support For Additional FIelds
- Add new Custom Fields to Existing Shipping and Billing Address Form
- Reorder Custom fields with drag and drop UI
- Field Preview In Admin Panel
- Send Custom fields details along with submitted Order.
- Send Custom fields details along with Order Email.
- Restore to Default fields
- Possibility to show fields only if cart contains specified products or products from certain category
Supported Custom Fields
- Dropdown Select
- Multi Select with select2 jquery
Visual Preview of Fields in Admin Page
Product Specific Conditional Visibility
Display fields only if cart contains specified products.
Category Specific Conditional Visibility
Display fields only if cart contains products from specified categories.
What our customers say !!
Version 1.2 – 07 November 2015
- version 1.2.2 (10/11/2015) – Improvement in automatic plugin update,fixed bug related to 1.2.0.
- Version 1.2.1 (07/11/2015) – Fixed 2 bugs related to 1.2.0 update.
- Improvement in orderedition field display.
- Separated option for orderedition fields and order email fields.
- Added category and product specific field visibility.
Version 1.1 – 16 October 2015
- Version 1.1.1 (20/10/2015) – Some changes in automatic plugin update code to improve performance.
- Fixed bug related to order email fields and paypal payment gateway.
Version 1.0.9 – 15 October 2015
- Fixed debug error related to datepicker field.
- Disabled label change option for core address fields.
- Improvement in automatic plugin update feature.
Version 1.0.8 – 02 October 2015
- Added direct update within wordpress dashboard.
Version 1.0.7 – 20 September 2015
- Fixed bug related to required validation.
Version 1.0.6 – 15 February 2015
- Replaced chosen with select2 on frontend. Backend still uses chosen.
Version 1.0.5 – 14 February 2015
- Fixed compatibility issues with woocommerce 2.3.3.
- Added option to disable selection of past dates in datepicker.
- Fixed bug that shows wrong field key for additional fields.
- Fixed bug related to shop manager role on order edition page.
Version 1.0.4 – 21 January 2015
- Fixed bug related to datepicker arrows.
- Displays array into comma separated string into order edition page.
- Fixed bug that prevents additional fields display on order edition page.
- Fixed bug related to additional fields required validation.
Version 1.0.3 – 09 January 2015
- Added less opacity for hidden core fields.
- Minor tweak in backend css and js code.
Version 1.0.2 – 24 December 2014
- Support for Additional Fields
- Admin side Visual Preview
- Fixed Few minor bugs
- Major Change/Improvement on Admin side as well as frontend side code.
- Verified functionality of all features.
- Added Chosen select for single dropdown select
Version 1.0.1 – 15 December 2014
- Fixed one minor bug
- Shows custom fields details along with order email
Version 1.0.0 -12 December 2014
- Initial release