More Download Links and Mirrors
Are you looking for a stunning HTML5 video player for your project?
Elite Video Player is modern, responsive, fully customisable high-end video player for WordPress that support advertising and the most popular video platforms like YouTube, Vimeo or self-hosting videos (mp4).
Have your Elite Player up and running in minutes
Installation is super easy. Simply choose video player type and insert the shortcode in your page or post.
Elite video player can play any youtube video, import youtube playlists or even user channels. You can use default YouTube player or YouTube player with custom controls.
You can host your own videos with only mp4 format required.
Also, elite video player can play any video from vimeo too.
Elite video player supports pre-roll (before), mid-roll (during), post-roll (after), video ads and pop-up ads. For each video in playlist you can set own pre-roll/mid-roll/post-roll/pop-up ad. Also, advertising is improved with custom skip ad option, which means that you can set different skip time for each video. Each ad can be added for all video types that elite player supports: youtube single videos/youtube playlists/user channels, vimeo videos, and self-hosted mp4 videos.
Unlimited color option
Elite player look can be customised by changing the color accent to any color you like to make your player blend in to your website perfectly.
Cross platform & cross browser support
Elite video player is a HTML5 ready player that enables it to work on all platforms – desktop & mobile.
- the most advanced video player
- packed with options
- pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with youtube videos/playlists/user channels
- pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with vimeo videos
- pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with self-hosted videos
- Google Drive videos support
- Amazon S3 support
- mobile optimized
- responsive design
- easy to use
- choose between custom YouTube controls or default YouTube controls
- multiple (unlimited) instances of Elite video player in same page
- resizeable width and height
- font awesome icons – perfect for Retina displays (font Awesome icons are vectors, which mean they’re gorgeous on high-resolution displays)
- fully customisable – use any color scheme you like or set one of the 20 pre-built colors (lime, green, emerald, teal, cyan, cobalt, indigo, violet, pink, magenta, crimson, red, orange, yellow, amber, brown, olive, steel, mauve, taupe)
- choose between 2 types of player – with playlist or without playlist
- real fullscreen support
- tooltip indicator for better user experiance
- optional right-click menu
- option to hide self hosted video sources (to prevent users from download/steal your videos)
- autoplay (optional)
- logo image (optional)
- poster image (optional)
- autohide controls (optional)
- shuffle (optional)
- load random video on webpage load (optional)
- info window (optional)
- social networks share (optional)
- embed player (optional)
- 6 video player pre-built shadow effects
- use only icons that you need
- 12 pre-built scrollbar types (light,minimal,light-2,light-3,light-thick,light-thin,inset,inset-2,inset-3,rounded,rounded-dots,3d)
- well documented
- free support
- free updates
What Buyers say
v 2.0.6 – 2.2.2016.
Fix - fixed fullscreen for browsers that doesn't support native HTML5 fullscreen
v 2.0.5 – 6.1.2016.
Fix - fixed bug with youtube API sometimes not loading on page load
v 2.0.4 – 24.11.2015.
Fix - Fixed bug with google drive videos
v 2.0.3 – 24.11.2015.
New - added more advertising options: mid-roll, post-roll video ads, and pop-up ads - fixed some bugs
v 2.0.2 – 02.10.2015.
Fix - Fixed bug with time total for videos with duration over 60 minutes
v 2.0.1 – 20.9.2015.
New - added option to insert multiple instances of youtube player in same page - added preloader for preroll video Fix - small bug fixes
v 2.0.0 – 24.8.2015.
Fix - Updated Vimeo API, fixed Vimeo preroll ads not playing.
v 1.1.9 – 30.7.2015.
Fix - Fixed font awesome css file name to avoid conflicts if theme uses font awesome
v 1.1.8 – 21.7.2015.
New - added option to set youtube video quality: 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4k
v 1.1.7 – 19.6.2015.
Fix - Fixed bug when title doesn't change if playlist is "Off" and "shuffle" of multiple videos is enabled
v1.1.6 – 20.5.2015.
New - added option to have continuous videos played (one after another, on finish) even with playist disabled
v1.1.5 – 18.5.2015.
New - added hover effect on YouTube player Fix - fixed YouTube playlist/channel issues
v1.1.4 – 14.5.2015.
New - updated youtube API to v3.0
v1.1.3 – 13.5.2015.
New - added custom controls for youtube player - added option to have closed playlist on webpage load
v1.1.2 – 5.5.2015.
Fix - fix for youtube videos not playing when selected in playlist on mobile
v1.1.1 – 22.4.2015.
New - improved preroll unloading/skipping - added hand cursor on prerolls Fix - fixed IE9,10,11 bug with logo and poster not showing over Youtube player - fixed logo on youtube fullscreen
v1.1.0 – 21.4.2015.
New - added option to disable "Skip advertisement"
v1.0.9 – 8.4.2015.
New - added option to hide self hosted video sources (to prevent users from download/steal your videos)
v1.0.8 – 6.4.2015.
Fix - fixed conflict with font awesome icons
v1.0.7 – 29.3.2015.
New - added new option to hide all player controls
v1.0.6 – 26.3.2015.
Fix - fixed space key issue
v1.0.5 – 18.3.2015.
New - Added option for multiple instances of HTML5 player - Removed communication with youtube API when using HTML5 or Vimeo player
v1.0.4 – 4.3.2015.
Fix - fullscreen issue with player unerlying elements in some themes
v1.0.3 – 3.3.2015.
New - improved share options, updated documentation
v1.0.2 – 25.2.2015.
Fix - fixed bug with playlist scrollbar
v1.0.1 – 24.2.2015.
Fix - fixed Internet Explorer 11 bug